Life Insurance and Retirement
We know you love your children, your home, and all the things that have made your life, well … your life. That’s why we want to encourage you, without pushing you, to consider life insurance from ERIE. And because your ERIE Agent is going to take as much time as you want to help you with your options, we’re feeling you’re going to feel good about the process.
Why ERIE for life insurance? Here’s a quick glimpse.
- Choose from a variety of life insurance policies* available to fit your personal needs
- Permanent (whole life) life insurance or universal life insurance provides coverage for your entire life and builds cash value. (It just keeps building, even when you are not looking.)
- Term insurance provides affordable coverage for a specific number of years
- Combine both term and permanent policies and you’ve got a customized protection package for your family
Why ERIE for retirement planning? Our business is also to help people save money for retirement. With so many different retirement savings plan options — 401(k), annuities, Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Roth IRAs — it can be a little overwhelming trying to decide which plan is right for you. No matter how far along you are in your financial planning, ERIE can help.
Some of the things we offer:
- Traditional and Roth IRAs with a variety of payout options
- Rollover or transfer options in case you want to move all or part of your retirement savings into an annuity
- CD-type of annuity with a guaranteed, tax-deferred interest rate for 3, 5 or 7 years, depending on the term you choose
An annuity is still the only financial instrument that allows you to set up a guaranteed income stream that you cannot outlive.
Talk to an ERIE Agent who can provide you with more information about life insurance and retirement planning.
For information about the claims process, refer to the life insurance and annuities claims page.
*Life insurance and annuity products are not available in New York. Refer to our Disclaimer for additional information.
– See more at: https://www.erieinsurance.com/life-insurance#sthash.48saXVS9.dpuf